Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Was That a Spark of Excitement in Your Eye?

Now, I know you've been looking forward to a blog like this all your life. I'm sure not too long ago, you were wistfully browsing the interweb when-...you couldn't find a single interesting thing, right?

Well, kids. I think you've just stumbled upon a magnificient discovery!

Okay, maybe not but heck, this is close enough.

Let's see, especially for your viewing pleasure I'll give ya a heads up on what's to come:

1. News [it'll probably be boring and not at all interesting but c'mon, i'm sure someone out there is interested...*cough* like my stalker *cough*]

2. Music [new stuff you might enjoy, upcoming concerts...stuff like that. I'm hoping that'll be my biggest hit because apparently, I've got taste (thanks, Erin!) so I'll give you guys some opinions]

3. Movies [if you haven't heard it from millions of magazines and the E! network already, well here's my smart-alecky take on everything from new hits to...celebrity news, I guess?]

4. Art [and when I say "art" I actually mean poems, stories (fully developed or no), strange twists on popular philsophies, photos...whatever. All here]

So, how does it sound? Good? Bad? Pointless? What's another blog in the stream of other blog-fish? I'd like to say mine will be more worthwhile

:]

Hugs and kisses (believe me when I say I'll come up with some clever ending to these things),
-Jacks

P.S It'd also be pretty sweet if this thing became more worldwide and people started asking for advice on world issues, boys, parents...whatever. I'd like to say that I've got experience (siblings + church + God = caring and slightly sympathetic advice) so drop a line or two and I'll try and give you SOMETHING.

No comments: