Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

This should be well-known but...

I have a thing for film trailers. Not just any trailers, mind you, but the really exceptional ones. Currently, I'm obsessed with two that I thought hey, maybe my readers would like to watch too. Discuss below if desired.



It helps that it was a beautiful, brilliant film that I could definitely watch over and over without getting tired of it. Sigh. Plus, Beethoven's 7th Symphony is also my favorite of all of his symphonies. Just remarkable.

Anyway, my second favorite is for a film I have yet to have seen - only because it hasn't come out yet. I'm sure you'll recognize this.



Just...FUCK. I had some pretty bad assumptions about the American re-vamped version specifically because the original was just released what, 2 years ago? I saw it and loved it and was expressly hoping America wouldn't leech off of yet another foreign film but, shocker, they did. And it looks hella fantastic. Damn you, America.

XOXO
Jacks

No comments: