Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

She Got Jumper Cable Lips

Ahhh, one of my all-time favorite lines from lyrics. The song: "40 Day Dream" performed by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes. How exclusively indie/hipster I am.

So today I'm manning down the fort at work today. After spending two and a half hours on tumblr, I began a little bit of work until I was satisfied for a few minutes. Enough that I could forgive myself for jumping onto Netflix and watching the good clips of Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Ezard on the BBC series The Last Enemy. But then that too got boring. Got on Facebook. Same results.

And then of course, the whole time I'm dreaming about the future. Making love to the idea of traveling all over the world, wherever Benedict will go, as his personal assistant. Which, mind you, is a pretty creepy dream but I'm starting to think that yeah, I'm attracted to him. Wouldn't mind being in a relationship with him but the desire to become his personal assistant is totally separate from wanting to lay next to him in bed.

Right?

God, maybe I am a fucking stalker. I know I'm decently good at following people. Researching people. Just all around being a creepy fuck but...I also want to get hired because this'll be a good foot in the door for my future with BBC or the British film industry in general.

Oh and, by the way, I'm probably going to be deleting this blog if I ever do happen to apply to be his personal assistant. O_O

I just hope its a reasonable dream. Not that dreams have to be but I keep needing to be reassured that it's viable and not as creepy as I keep thinking. I just know he needs help. How do I know, you ask. Simple: interviews. Sure, not the most honest thing in the world but seriously folks, he's got an agent, a publicist and maybe a driver and cleaner.

But that's it. The poor guy was late to a meeting with Spielberg to discuss being cast for War Horse.

SPIELBERG, PEOPLE.

At least the guy was cool with him being late.

But, c'mon, picture it: if he had an assistant like moi, he'll never be late again in his life. In another interview, the writer of the article described his tired appearance and brainless actions (using skim milk instead of cream) and the like. Oh and mentioned that he had said he keeps double-booking himself.

Yep. Definitely needs help.

But I can't just say that. What kind of a plan is it to e-mail his publicist and say, "Out of the kindness of my heart, I'm offering to help your client, Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch, with his endeavors in the film industry. I think he really needs some help with time management, scheduling and other minute duties and I'm your girl for the job. Sure, I'm only a junior in college and don't have much background in the personal assistant job but I promise I've got skills!"

Yeah, don't think that'd go over too well.

Ah, well. I guess I'll keep dreaming. Let's not forget about becoming a runner for the third season of Sherlock.

XOXO
Jacks

1 comment:

Sensitive Guy said...

oh jacks, u and ur dreams. who knows, they could be a reality. something could happen. i wish u all the best in ur future stalkings...i mean...there is nothing wrong with stalking, lol. at least u dont have dreams of skinning him alive and using his skin as urs and becoming him...do u? :-P

uve got drive babe, u can do it, u can make it happen :-)

-sensitive guy