Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Giving You a Nightcall to Tell You How I Feel

Do you ever wonder if attractive people, specifically actors and actresses, one day as a child dreamt of having scores of people obsessed with them? Today, do they think, wow, why the hell are people so aroused by me and do drastic things just to touch my shoulder?

Or do they simply toddle about, glad that at least a heavyset man in his late forties has a deep desire to check for any new twitter posts from you EVERY NIGHT.

I would just like to think that some of those stars know how hard it is to be dedicated to someone they'll probably never meet and have created so much for various fandoms because they just enjoy their character or appearance that much.

If not, I'd like to remain naive in believing that one day I'll meet one of my obsessions and they'll think its endearingly adorable that I'm obsessed with them.

Though I wouldn't blame them if they were exponentially creeped out every time they read anything I've written. Anywhere.

God, I'm embarrassing.

No comments: